December 9, 2009

holiday card picks {series no. 1}


{happy hanukkah tidings from oddball press}


{mistletoe by art school girl images via little paper planes}

{bonne année 2010 by mr. boddington's studio}

{holiday postcard set from rifle paper co.}

I'm working on getting my holiday cards in the post this week, an assortment of designs from some of my favorite card lines, as well as a very fun project I've been working on with the laser cutter in felt. I've also signed up for several holiday card swaps this year, one with Brooklyn Bride and another with i am emma music, it's been fun to see the cards start to trickle in and meet new blogging friends is always a plus!

{all images via designer's site, unless otherwise noted}

4 comments:

  1. love the rifle letter press cards! very very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the postcards! And the interactive mistletoe cards are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them all. didn't know there was such a thing as a card swap. i have to look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mistletoe card is so cute! I love interactive cards. Also, thanks for the GORGEOUS card from Emma's exchange. I love Egg Press!

    ReplyDelete