May 8, 2009

{shop} portland: lark press


{letterpress cards printed by lark press}

{photo boxes by e.soule}

{artwork by sarah landwehr}

I have the pleasure of working with Lark Press on two ends: They buy stationery from me for their retail shop and I represent their letterpress line in Washington and California. Their shop, located in an up and coming area of North Portland, is a gorgeous paper and art haven. All of the images I featured, just happen to be Portland based artists. Lark Press has an excellent assortment of local designer's work, as well as some great lines from afar. It really is a must-see stop for those planning a visit to our fair city. It doesn't hurt that the utterly delicious Pix Patisserie is located right next door. Beautiful paper and pastries, yes please!

2 comments:

  1. These are all so lovely! I got my wonderful notebook today by the way. Love love love it! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete