September 11, 2009

creative crush: fawn&forest


{male squirrel by ryan berkley}

{knife juggler by jayme mcgowan}

{growing spring by lisa golightly}

{hare by brent wick}

I always really dig fawn&forest's monthly 'forest finds' but, I have to say I was totally blown away by their newest collaboration with 7 of my all-time favorite artists. They are exclusively selling these plywerk pieces on their site and, hold on, it gets even better... Poppytalk is hosting a giveaway, in which two winners will receive their favorite panel. Enter here, giveaway ends 9/12!

{all images via fawn&forest}

1 comment:

  1. I dropped WAY too much dough on Ryan Berkeley prints at the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn, though not one of them was the animal prints he's famous for. This one is my favorite purchase:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25374742

    ReplyDelete