August 19, 2009

paperista pen pal league: paper pastries



{ice cream card}


{i left my heart in portland card}

{happy birthday card}


I've been reading the Paper Pastries blog since discovering it at the start of summer. I absolutely adore Margaret's blog and feel like we have many of the same interests and of course, a passion for paper and stationery shops! Last week, I proposed a paper swap by post and was excited to hear that she was game. I sent her a package of treats from my extensive collection of stationery and she sent me a package from her new line of paper goods. Margaret's package arrived in an adorable pink bakery box with her logo hand stamped on the lid. The delectable cards and labels enclosed, had me feeling like I'd just devoured a red velvet cupcake. So sweet! Oh, and if you love the "I left my heart in Portland" card as much as I do, be sure to check out her etsy shop for other cities.

P.S. I'm looking for more folks to join the newly minted paperista pen pal league, I had so much fun getting Margaret's goodies together that I'm ready to reprise the role. And I mean really, who doesn't love to get a little package now and again?

{all image via paper pastries}

3 comments:

  1. I love doing stationery swaps and writing letters! Where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for opening me up to paper pastries! love the blog and these cards are just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to live in S.E. Portland near Belmont St. and I certainly left a large chunk of my heart in Portland. I love, love, love that city. I am content and happy here in Michigan now, but whenever I close my eyes and go to my "happy place" it's usually one of two places, our secret spot on the Sandy River just outside of Troutdale or walking the neighborhoods between Belmont & Hawthorne at dusk. XO

    ReplyDelete