August 5, 2009

la mart wrap up



{crow and canary's booth at the la mart temporary showrooms}

{gorgeous flower arrangement by the incomparable megan of ghost academy. seriously, could this lady be any more talented?}

{hammocks & high tea's line of organic cotton and hemp tea towels and pillows}

{goodies from ink & paper, oddball press and jezebel}

{mulberry paper lamps by daylight wasting time and papergoods from cartolina}

Anyone that's exhibited at a trade show or craft show understands the importance of good neighbors. I sincerely couldn't have asked for better people to be surrounded by in Los Angeles!



{image via gogogear}
Having a booth directly across from gogogear was a challenge. I'm a real sucker for luxury leather goods and I spent more time than I should admit debating over which bag I should make my very own. I settled on the above beauty and couldn't be more pleased with my decision. This baby is a looker and has roller wheels. What more can girl ask for?



{image via yesterday's best}
Julie and Shelby of Yesterday's Best were very fun to chat with. Their line of hand-glittered nostalgic imagery cards are breathtaking in person. These ladies have over 500 cards in their collection, and claim that glitter has made its way onto nearly every object they own.

Leah of Pressed Ink, completely embodied the perfect booth neighbor. Pressed Ink is a modern line of paper goods, specializing in lovely monogrammed notecards and notepads. The line was recently featured in People magazine.

Michele and Suzie held down the fort at Xela Aroma. They had the sweetest smelling booth featuring reed diffusers and soy candles. Michele was the unofficial DJ for our aisle and I loved watching her channel Ellen DeGeneres's with her awesome dance moves.

{all image from crow and canary, unless otherwise noted}

1 comment:

  1. with a booth that adorable I can't believe I missed you! :(
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete