February 20, 2009

par avion galore


Yesterday I received tons of new product in the post. I thought it was only right to share some of the treasures here.

1. New notebooks from 9SpotMonk. Perfect for your pocket or purse. Over ten styles to choose from.
2. Northern Night Lights hand crafts these beautiful mulberry paper lamps. Made from sustainable materials in the US.
3. Just added Oddball Press to our
repertoire and am I ever pleased! The designs are so whimsical and I adore the letterpress envelopes that accompany each card.


{images by crow & canary}

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog, I really appreciate it! <3

    Your blog is super awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back at cha, I'm so glad we discovered one another!

    ReplyDelete
  3. northern night lights are so sweet....and i can never have enough notebooks :)

    thank you for the delightful post!
    ~sylvie

    ReplyDelete