October 3, 2011

print maker du jour: laura george


{'summer' print}

{'twilight' print}

{'power off' print}

{'things i'm thankful for' print}

I've really been crushing on Laura George's work lately. I discovered her designs at Zim Zim and have been essentially stalking her Etsy shop since. The sentiments and mood are perfectly perfect. It would be kind of criminal if I didn't bring this amazing card to your attention too.

And, one more thing ---
I'm a day or two late in announcing it (oops), but Heather of Joy of all Crafts is the winner of our Tori Higa book giveaway. Congratulations, Heather!

{images via laura george}

2 comments:

  1. laurageorge is one of my favorites of all time! i especially love her print that says "it's hard to be a person, but you're doing a good job." how great is that?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to your post, I just ordered the "things I'm thankful for" print! I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete