January 22, 2010

v-day pick: no. 6



I'm simply nuts about Anna Bond's signature floral illustrations. The identity that she created for Bonnie Tsang's photography business is one of my favorite examples of her floral work. Her newly launched stationery company, Rifle Paper Co. showcases Anna's amazing talents. Above is a pick from the Valentine collection - more here.

Post Edit:
The ever-lovely Gabby, of Gabby She Wrote, just reminded me that my readers may be wondering where V-Day picks numbers 1-4 are... Excellent question! You can find my 2009 picks by clicking the "LOVE" label at the bottom of this post.

{image via rifle paper co.}

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors and that it's not too cutesy. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her work!

    Did I miss V-Day picks 1-4? I'm lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Anna's work! Will have to go over and take a peek.
    Thanks for posting them :)
    Bess

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! I love this card, I had ordered them for valentine's day back in february and they were a huge hit!

    p.s. this is daniella from the postcard society... loved your card! thanks!

    ReplyDelete