January 5, 2012

happy 2012!


{card by cleanwash press}

Can you believe that the new year is here? 2011 seemed to go by at warp speed. Though, I have no complaints about last year, I'm ready to bring in the new! Have you seen Dellie's beautifully designed free printable January calendar? I love the modern aesthetic, I need to track down some 11x17 paper today, so that I can print my own copy.

So many exciting events on the calendar for January. I'm off to Alt Summit mid-month and C&C is making our debut at NYIGF on January 29th. I'll be posting some sneak peeks and more gift fair related goodness soon.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Carina! Can't wait to see you at Alt -- and now that I know you'll be at NYIGF, I may have to make a special trip up for that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Satisfied New Season, Carina! Can't delay to see you at Alt -- and now that I know you'll be at NYIGF, I may have to create a unique vacation up for that too.

      US Auto Loan Advice

      Delete