May 25, 2010

{2010 national stationery show}
focus on: illustration




{cards by sycamore street press}




{cards by paperloop cards}



{cards illustrated by izak zenou for byrd & bleecker}

I'm constantly in awe of talented illustrators! I have many gifts, but sadly drawing just isn't one of them. Above are a few of the stand-out illustrated lines that I spotted in New York.


{image from red cap cards // carrie gifford}

{image from red cap cards // blanca gómez}

Red Cap Cards also features a bevvy of amazing illustrations. Carrie Gifford, illustrator extraordinaire and co-founder of Red Cap, just released some sweet new holiday cards to their collection. Additional new designs include illustrations from Blanca Gómez.

{all images by crow and canary, unless otherwise noted}

2 comments:

  1. i love all your postings about the NSS... i'm sure you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I took that same exact picture of Paper-Loop's wall bear on my current post :D Love Sycamore Street's fox and sadly I missed their booth. Enjoy seeing your coverage of the show!!

    ReplyDelete