May 16, 2010

{2010 national stationery show}
first impressions


{original art by foxtail press booth no. 1244}

{bear hug photo holder by blackbird letterpress booth no. 1955}

{print and card by gold teeth brooklyn booth no. 1953}

{card by paper parasol press of let {her} press booth no. 1555/1557}

{paperdolls by flywheel press of 'ladies of letterpress' booth no. 2256/2258}

A few designs that caught my eye on day one of the National Stationery Show. All of the impressive items above are from first time exhibitors - well done!

{images by crow and canary}

4 comments:

  1. pretty ideas! great for getting me into a creative mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carina - I saw the bear hug cards and loved them! {PS: It was great to meet you!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've loved all the stationary photos! i think i would be drooling the whole time if i went. i especially love albertine press! so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! How did I miss these adorable dolls at the show. I have been looking for something just like this!

    ReplyDelete