March 17, 2009

emerald with envy


{vintage assemblage necklace via etsy}

{the vega, by nixon watches}

{
gocco printed notecard via etsy}


{airborne jr. by holly aiken bags}

I must begin with a confession, although all manifestations of green make me swoon, I'm not a big fan of St. Patrick's day. Not much of a pub-goer and secretly, I've always had a strange fear that a stranger may pinch me for not dressing accordingly. Having seen the musical Wicked, over the weekend, simply pushed me over the edge. Green is good, St Patty's day or any old day.

4 comments:

  1. I'm drooling over the necklace, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, that necklace is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, not a pub fan really and usually forget about St. Patty's Day. Plus, I prefer a teal rather than a true green :) Great finds though!

    ReplyDelete