September 19, 2012

introducing: olivebox

We are truly excited to be working with OliveBox, the new subscription service for themed paper and gift goodies! I was a delighted recipient of September's floral themed box which featured a card and notebooks from Rifle Paper Co., stickers from Knot & Bow and a heavenly scented soap from Saipua.

OliveBox officially launched this week and in honor of their debut, they are giving away a gorgeous vintage typewriter. You can enter to win by signing up for a subscription by 9/21/12.

And we are particularly excited about October's box, as a beloved Crow and Canary designer is featured with one of our favorite new products. Definitely not to be missed!

{image via olivebox}

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this idea! I just headed over and signed up. It's perfect for me..stationery junkie! Thanks for sharing :) I can't wait to get my first box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this idea oh so much! As soon as I recover from wedding and honeymoon finances I'm signing on. Oh wait...do they ship to Canada? I'm scouring their site trying to find out...found it and hooray they do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did I come across this blog post THE DAY OF the winner of the vintage typewriter being announced?

    D'oh!

    ReplyDelete