March 29, 2009

{shop} san francisco: perch


{handmade pillow by bonjour teaspoon}

{hand soap by foliage}

{print by tall cow | journals by elum designs}

Being constantly surrounded by the best offerings in modern retail is an occupational hazard for me. Perch, located in San Francisco's Glen Park neighborhood, definitely stands out as one of the brightest. A truly excellent selection of cards, jewelry, housewares, baby and vintage. Not to be missed for locals and those planning a future visit!

{images by crow & canary}

3 comments:

  1. Great shop! I will have to stop by the next time I'm out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those amputated doll hand soaps are the most clever item I have seen in a long time. I really really really want them. They can go in my bathroom next to my print of a peeing superhero. Bathroom humor all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the baby handsoap is creepy. i like it.

    ReplyDelete