March 23, 2011

how to build community


{click image to enlarge}

Our pals at Blue Barnhouse are working on a new card that, simply put, makes my heart happy. How To Build Community is currently available as a poster in the Blue Barnhouse shop and will soon be available as a card. While we're on the topic, I'd like to send some well wishes to BBH as they prepare to make the arduous journey of moving their letterpress studio from Asheville to Wilmington, NC in June. Moving a printing studio is hard work, y'all they need all the good ju-ju they can get!

{image via blue barnhouse}

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted about this! I just love this poster and I think everything on this list is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog! The poster you've post is very beautiful``love it very much!

    ReplyDelete